Purpose & Mission
Our mission is to spread the message of Love and compassion (Colosssians 3:12-17) to all who come to Funtime Skateland Pearl. We work with groups of all ages: Daycares, Youth Groups, Church Groups, Afterschool Programs, etc. Our aim is to provide a safe place for kids to engage in a fun and social environment... All adult supervision and security provided by Pearl PD (Pearl's Finest!).
HOURS & PRICING
- All attire must be clean and in good taste.
- Funtime reserves the right to refuse admission or ask patrons to leave if they are not in line with our dress code. Our dress code is based on the same dress codes as that of the Rankin, Hinds, and Pearl Public School District dress codes. Ultimately it is up to the owners and management to discern what is appropriate or inappropriate in Funtime.
- No clothing of any type that contains foul language or promotes an unhealthy lifestyle.
- No sagging pants.
- No muscle shirts or string tops that show under arm.
- All women’s and men’s clothing must cover appropriate body parts.
- No short shorts or skirts.
- Strapless tops cannot be worn on skate floor.
- If you can’t wear it to school or you wouldn’t wear it to church, then please don’t wear it to Funtime!
SKATING & OTHER RULES
- Do not carry children while on the skate floor.
- Do not stop or stand on the skate floor.
- No fast skating. Any skater who consistently passes more skaters than pass him/her is skating too fast.
- No cell phones, iPods, or MP3 players on the skate floor.
- No playing tag or horse play allowed on or off skate floor.
- No cursing or fighting. These actions will result in immediate removal from rink.
- No public display of affection. Only holding hands is allowed. This rule applies to ALL ages and includes those who are married.
- Keep all food and drinks in the snack bar area.
- No chewing gum.
- We ARE NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles.
If you wouldn't do it or wear it in front of your mom and dad, your teacher, or your preacher, then we don't want it at Funtime!
All rules are strictly enforced.
- First Infraction: Individual will receive a verbal warning.
- Second Infraction: Individual will be required to sit down for 15 minutes.
- Third Infraction: Individual will be considered to be unruly and asked to leave.
All children must be picked up by the end of sessions. If not, parents will be phoned for pick up. If parents are not available, individual will be given 15 minutes to obtain a ride.
In order to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere for all, the procedures will be strictly followed.